Heritage Housing Partners Corporation (HHP Corp), formerly known as Columbia Interfaith Housing and Columbia Housing Corporation, is a nonprofit established in 1967 for the sole purpose of developing, owning and managing low and moderate-income rental housing in Columbia, Maryland. HHP Corp has been a proactive leader and advocate in the community promoting and providing quality, affordable, accessible housing for the elderly and the disabled for over fifty years. To celebrate those in the community who have worked tirelessly to advocate on behalf of affordable housing, HHP established the Heritage Legacy Award. We offer supporters the following sponsorship opportunities.
Breakfast: 3rd Annual Heritage Legacy Award
This even has been postponed until 2021 – New date to be announced
This year, we honor Paul Casey, Esq., our 2020 Heritage Legacy Award Winner!
Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits
- $1,000 contribution
- Name on all promotional advertising as premier Heritage sponsor of the event
- Promotion on HHP Website and Facebook pages, Twitter feed
- Announced and promoted at the event
- Four free tickets to the event
- $500 contribution
- Name on all promotional advertising as a Partner
- Promotion on HHP Website and Facebook pages
- Two free tickets
Thanks to our Partner Level Sponsors:
- $250 Contribution
- Promotion on HHP Website and Facebook pages as a Friend
- One free ticket
Click here to download the sponsorship form.